Hotel Albergo Quattro Stagioni, with head offices located in Borgo Garibaldi 23 - 37011 Bardolino (VR), as Data Controller pursuant to the GDPR EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of private individuals’ personal data processing (hereinafter, “GDPR”), hereby informs you that it is the Data Controller and that your data will be processed using paper-based and electronic tools.
The data required to establish the contract between the Parties, as well as data that is otherwise gained within the scope of said activities is gathered directly at the premises of the Data Controller or through third parties (e.g. tour operators, travel agencies, etc.) or obtained through online booking websites (e.g. through the website www.booking.com). Your personal data may also be gathered through the special form under the contact section of the website www.hotel4stagioni.it, spontaneously by sending an email to the Data Controller’s email addresses referring to the domain name hotel4stagioni.it or through direct telephone request to number +39 045 7210036.
Purposes of the processing.
The data that you will provide to us will be processed within the scope of standard activities of our company and in particular to:
- fulfil the obligations envisaged in article 109 of Royal Decree no. 773 of 18/06/1931 which imposes us to register and disclose to local public security authorities general information of guests in our hotel (your consent is not required)
- fulfil accounting, taxing and administrative obligations (your consent is not required)
- fulfil contractual and pre-contractual obligations (e.g. to comply with requests received through forms of the website www.hotel4 stagioni.it, as well as those received by email or by telephone (consent not required) where the data subject is one of the parties
- send customer subsequent advertising messages, including theme messages, updates on rates, deals and satisfaction questionnaires (your consent is required)
- render specific services requested by the data subject that require special types of personal data (so-called "sensible data" for example regarding your health) or to receive messages, telephone calls and shipments or correspondence addressed to you or your group (your consent is required)
Data Processing Methods
As far as the data processing methods are concerned, please note that your data will be entered into a special paper-based and electronic archive. Notwithstanding the application of proper security measures to ensure the protection and confidentiality of your data, your personal data will be processed using special data storage and processing programmes.
Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data.
Providing personal data is required to fulfil the purposes stated in section 1, 2 and 3. Refusing to provide said data will result in the inability to provide the hotel services.
As for sections 4 and 5 of the purposes, the consent is optional and can be revoked at any time. Failing to provide consent will therefore not jeopardise the provision of the hotel services, but only affect special services requested that are associated with a health condition and with the forwarding of information for marketing purposes.
Disclosure and dissemination of personal data to pursue the primary purposes of the processing
Data will not be subject to dissemination, but may be disclosed to any third party whenever disclosure is mandatory pursuant to law.
They may also be disclosed and processed by external data processors assigned by the Data Controller to whom specific instructions are given, like for example, but not limited to:
- credit institutions to manage collections and payments, financial institutions, insurance companies and auditing firms;
- credit collection companies;
- data processing and IT services firms;
- firms that provide correspondence services;
- affiliates, subsidiaries or parent companies.
Furthermore, your personal data may be processed by the following categories of persons:
- the company’s management as data processors or data supervisors;
- workers of the operating headquarters as data processors;
- the management of hotels, as data processors or data supervisors;
- reception staff, those in charge of the administration and the treasury of the facilities managed by the Hotel 4 Stagioni as data processors.
The data gathered and processed by the Data Controller to provide the Hotel Services may be kept for the period required by law, including applicable regulations on taxes.
As for the processing of data specified in section 5 (Purposes of the processing), the data will be processed until the end of the stay and will be subsequently erased, notwithstanding any obligations of law that imposes an additional preservation time.
The data gathered to comply with any requests received through the form of the website www.hotel4stagioni.it by email or by telephone and where there is no additional stay period on the part of a data subject at the data controller's hotel (e.g. cancellation of a booking or unconfirmed quotation) will be preserved for 12 months following the request date and subsequently erased.
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
It is not required for the Data Controller to transfer the data provided by the Data Subject to non-EU countries.
Rights of the Data Subject
The Data Subject may exercise the following rights:
- The right to access the data (article 15 of the GDPR EU) (the right to be informed about the processing of own Personal Data and possibly receive a copy);
- The right to rectify own Personal Data (article 16 of the GDPR) (Data Subjects have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning them);
- The right to erasure of own Personal Data without unjustified delay (“right to be forgotten”) (article 17 of the GDPR) (Data Subjects have and will have the right to erase their own personal data);
- The right to restrict the processing of own Personal Data in the cases envisaged in article 18 of the GDPR, including the case of unlawful processing or dispute on the accuracy of the Personal Data on the part of the Data Subject (article 18 of the GDPR);
- The right to data portability (article 20 of the GDPR), Data Subjects may request the Data Controller personal data in a structured format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided pursuant to said article;
- The right to object to the processing of own Personal Data (article 21 of the GDPR EU) (Data Subjects have and will have the right to object to the processing of their own personal data);
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated means (article 22 of the GDPR EU) (Data Subjects have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated means).
- The right to lodge a complaint with the control authority, namely the Data Protection Authority garanteprivacy.it
Automated decisional process, profiling
Processing that requires automated decisional processes are not used, including profiling.
The Data Controller is Albergo 4 Stagioni di Manara Nadia & C. s.a.s. - Borgo Garibaldi, 23 - 37011 Bardolino (VR)
Data Controller Contact Details